Contact lenses are a perfect alternative for individuals who for certain reasons deriving from specific circumstances do not want to or cannot use regular glasses. They offer a number of advantages and therefore have become extremely popular, especially in recent period.
ADVANTAGES OF CONTACT LENSES:
- Modern contact lenses have an inbuilt protection filter safeguarding the eyes against harmful UV radiation.
- They ensure full visual range due to a possibility of floating on the surface of tears (the lens moves with each movement of the eye).
- In contrast with the glasses, they ensure great visibility notwithstanding weather conditions (they do not freeze, get foggy or wet in the rain).
- In contrast to glasses, contact lenses do not cause distortion in peripheral areas.
- If chosen correctly, these lenses do not cause inconveniences linked with wearing them.
- They ensure uninhibited eye movement and natural appearance.
- They also enable use of sun glasses.
- They do not change the size of the image.
We recommend high class, bi-weekly, monthly and annual lenses from such renowned manufacturers as JOHNSON & JOHNSON, BAUSCH & LOMB, CIBA VISION, HYDRON.
Our offer includes a wide range of lenses enabling the change of colour and the appearance of the iris.
LENSE CARE AGENTS
In our offer there are also means for the care of soft as well as hard contact lenses.
FOR SOFT LENSES:
- Alcon OPTI FREE in containers from 60 to 355 ml.
- Bausch & Lomb RENU in containers from 60 to355 ml.
- Complete in containers from 60 to 360 ml.
- Solo Care AQUA in containers from 60 to 355 ml.
- Eyeye in containers from 100 to 360 ml.
- HORIEN in containers from 100 to 500 ml
FOR HARD LENSES:
- Boston in containers from 60 to 120 ml.
- Eyeye in 250 ml containers.
FOR SOFT AND HARD LENSES (UNIVERSAL):
- auflon in containers from 100 to 380 ml.
- Deproteinising tablets from Bausch & Lomb
We also offer contact lens containers.